Please inform the school office of any recent changes in contact details. This is extremely important to ensure you are always kept up-to-date.
# Stay home, stay safe
REMINDER: This video is a powerful reminder to 'Stay at Home' Please take the time to watch, and listen to the clear message our healthcare workers are sending out at this crucial time.
Click the picture below to stay up-to-date with recent developments from the Public Health Agency with regards to Covid-19 here in NI.
- Some great ideas from our recent creative competition!
- Following the recent launch of the Department of Education’s app on the Safer Schools platform, provided by iNEQE Safeguarding Group on a trial basis during this COVID-19 crisis, the children & young people’s version of this app has been launched.
- A range of literacy support for pupils and parents to access from home.
- BBC Bitesize have recently improved their learning site offering a wide range of daily lessons/resources to support children across every level. Click into the Pupil Zone for direct links to each section.
- Usually during Term 3 of the school year, we’d be spending this time preparing for our School Sports Day. As this is not possible and to help keep the fun of sports day alive we as a school have registered for the Healthy Kidz ‘Virtual Sports Day.