Instructions for using google classroom
Below are the instructions for using our google classroom. If you need any more assistance please don’t hesitate to contact your child’s class teacher who will be happy to help.
To complete the task on a PC or laptop:
1. Go to www.c2kschools.net then type in the C2K username and password provided above.
2. Once the homepage loads, click on ‘My Links’. Scroll through and click on ‘Google Drive’;
3. You may be prompted to log in again. Please do so, using the username provided, with @c2ken.net on the end (instead of @c2kni.net).
4. In the top right hand corner, look for a ‘waffle’ (a square shape with 9 small squares inside);
5. Once you click on the ‘waffle’, select ‘Classroom’;
6. Once inside ‘Google Classroom’, select the tasks that will be allocated for that week.
To complete the task using a tablet device or smartphone:
1. Firstly you need to download the ‘Google Classroom’ app.
2. Once downloaded, open ‘Google Classroom’.
3. Then follow the log-in instructions, using the username provided (eg jbloggs123), adding @c2ken.net on the end.
4. You may be prompted to log in again. Please do so, using the C2K username provided, again with @c2ken.net on the end (instead of @c2kni.net).
5. Once inside ‘Google Classroom’, select the tasks that will be allocated for that week.
We are all very excited and motivated by this new approach to completing homework!
Please feel free to contact the school should you have any queries regarding this.
Thank you for your continued support.